ANST - Award recommendation issues..

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 06:31:40 PDT 1997

>Any references to peerages is meant to be general observances of the order
>from the outside not pertaining to specific persons.
>
>Lorraine DeerSlayer

Hey- Keif or Lorraine

It was great to see you at Raven's fort defender.  I hope to be making many
more events after the first of the year.  My Edderkaton :>) at University of
Houston is almost over. YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAA.  Could you do me a big flavor and
check with the lost and found person from the Defender event and see if any
one found a silver ferrel ( the end piece of a bagpipe chanter).  It would be
around the feast and court area.  Must have lost it in the dark and didn't
know it until I took the pipes out of the case.  Preciate it- see you soon.

Baron Bors of Lothian

il dit tout ce qu'il veut,
malheureusement il n'a
rien a' dire.