ANST - ECS ?! Empire of Chivalry and Steel

Lyonesse tym3425 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Oct 14 20:03:22 PDT 1997

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, MRS RONDA K MORGAN wrote:

> -- [ From: Ronda Morgan * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --
 Has
> anyone else run up against them at a demo before?
No, but I see their flyers in many shops like Lone Star
Comics that are scattered around Arlington. They seem to try to maintain a
realtivly high visibility, and the main draw I've seen on their flyers is
toward RPG players who want to "bring the Fantasy to life".

::shrug:: Beyond that I haven't really heard anything about them.

Anastacia Kurakina
***
This is Mac.                                            \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                           ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.          ---oOOo--U--oOOo---