ANST - ECS ?! Empire of Chivalry and Steel

Ghislaine Fontaneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Tue Oct 14 07:06:40 PDT 1997

Lyonesse wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, MRS RONDA K MORGAN wrote:
>
> > -- [ From: Ronda Morgan * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --
>  Has
> > anyone else run up against them at a demo before?
> No, but I see their flyers in many shops like Lone Star
> Comics that are scattered around Arlington. They seem to try to maintain a
> realtivly high visibility, and the main draw I've seen on their flyers is
> toward RPG players who want to "bring the Fantasy to life".
>
> ::shrug:: Beyond that I haven't really heard anything about them.
>
> Anastacia Kurakina

I went to their homepage and looked around.  One might mistake them for
the SCA is one did not have great knowledge of either group.  Their
"mission statement" was almost verbatim the SCA "mission statement"  The
only difference--they extend the cut-off to 1650.

But I wonder what the group is *really* like, once you get past the
ten-minute rehearsed speech.

Ghia
--
Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau