ANST - Chest Protection

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Oct 29 05:51:44 PST 1997

Ok....I have about got myself talked into heavy fighting, and as for chest
protection, I can't see that we, as women, are at the disadvantage without
the breast protection.  If anything, the added padding of flesh that some of
us well endowed women have may serve to protect our sternum area where men's
chests may not.  (However tender this may be later!)

After watching Vanora in combat during the snowball melees at BG, and her
truly heroic efforts to take on two opposing sides single armed, and then
her gentle and persuasive word fame of my Lord, I am definitely moved to
pick up the BIG STICK and try.  I would be so honored to be able to join the
elite fighting brigade of women who have so aptly made a mark on me!  (Only
figuratively....for now!)

In Service,

Allysyn Kranidiana, wife of
timo
darnedfashionablefeelprivaledgedtobealefty