ANST - Armor Build days

Don Wilkinson almar_b at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 08:45:15 PST 1997

Heilsa Ansteorra,
  Just wanted to let all know that starting this Sunday we will begin
having  Armor Build/repair time at Elfsea Fighter practice.  It will
begin at noon and go untill ?????  Unfortunatly I do not have all the
supplies to give or sell so it is a Bring your own leather, buckles, or
whatever.  I will have *hopefully* all the tools to do most things
there.  And for the new fighters I will have hand out available Sunday
with brief descriptions of the Armor required for new fighter and How
much leather (or other armor type desired) will be needed for each piece
and how many buckles for same.  We are planning a day or weekend,  in
early to mid February to have a helmet (Standard, basic Starter) build
day also.  We will have the supplies for these.  The date will be posted
somtime in January.  Please forward any questions to me at
Almar_b at hotmail.com
     Oh,  Elfsea Fighter practice is located at Randol Mill Park in
Arlington, Tx
Almar

Victory to ANSTERRA!!!!!

P.S.  My heart goes out to laird Allens family, He was and always will
be a good man!