ANST - Gothic War

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 23:07:45 PDT 1997

Frank the newbie was last spotted licking his wounds on the doorstep of his
apartment where I dropped him on Sunday afternoon.  But seriously, we all had
a great time at Gothic; my only suggestion(s) for next year's Gothic:

1. Please disc (the fighting area of ) the sunflower field more than once.
2. Arrange for running water.

But hey, at least we didnt get the rain from hell , of three years ago!

Our next war event we travel to - Crusade of Three Kings!

See ya there,

Alton