ANST - Gothic War

Martha Lee Nichols mnichols at tenet.edu
Sat Sep 6 21:48:00 PDT 1997

Your concerns have been our concerns this summer.  We had originally
planned to make improvements to the land (permanent water supply, showers,
outhouses, roads, etc.  We were willing to donate our labor to accomplish
this.  However, the landowner reneigweed a month before the event.  Also,
the mowing was not done as promised (we had intentions of putting the
plowed area in the grass program).  So, nex year it'll be in an RV park.
Marthe de Blenkinsop