ANST -Laurel Bards?

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Fri Sep 5 11:51:14 PDT 1997

On Fri, 05 Sep 1997 17:44:42 GMT, larkin at webstar.net (Lord Larkin
O'Kane) wrote:
\
"I have heard many people perform bardic arts;  I will not name any
"because the names escape me of those who impress me the most save
one;
"the current Premier Bard of Ansteorra - Don Robin of Gilwell (who,
"incidentally, does not hold a Thistle for Bardic Arts and if he
"doesn't rate one, who amoungst us does?)

I must correct myself. On March 28, 1987 Robin of Gilwell was awarded
a Thistle for Bardcraft. My previous statement was based upon a search
for "Bardic Arts." It seems that bardcraft has many names when it
comes to awarding a thistle. :)

I still think that if anyone rates a Laurel in Bardcraft it is Robin
of Gilwell.

Larkin-  o.k. I'll be quiet now
===

"Larkin-who's not yet a Bard, but working on it.
"===
"
"To be removed from the Ansteorra mailing list, please send a message
"Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG with the message body of "unsubscribe
ansteorra".
"