ANST -Laurel Bards?

William H. Herron III herron at iname.com
Fri Sep 5 13:19:55 PDT 1997

> And thus my question "Do we have any Laurel level Bards?"

Warning:  the following is from FitzBubba.  Those of you so inclined may
hit the "Next" button now.  You were warned.

One of those people whose opinions I value told me one time that there
was an excellent test for Laurels.  If the person could have made a
living at their art or science, in period, then that person qualifies as
a Laurel.

As for Laurel Bards, I have the honor to count Sir Finn as a friend, and
his ability in that field has been noted.

I can think of one other person I would offer up as a Laurel Bard, but
I'd embarass the crap out of the person to do so.  Besides, who am I?

HL William FitzBubba
Carolingia, East
(and settling in nicely, thanks)