ANST - New noncombat topic

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 15:00:26 PDT 1997

<<Should Laurels compete in A&S competitions?>>

Why not?  Knights and Dons compete in tourneys of their forms.  Just because
you happen to be very good doesn't mean that you should not be allowed to
compete.  Imagine telling a knight "I'm sorry, you're too good, we don't
allow that here."  Yes I know it happens once every year (Squire's
Invitational), but only once, or so a year.