ANST - New noncombat topic

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 02:41:20 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-09-08 04:39:24 EDT, Aquilanne wrote:

> Amra, I applaud your response to your experience: to not forget what it's
>  like to feel overlooked and therefore work to help insure that others
don't
>  have a similar experience. Siobhan asked for examples of chivalry in
>  A&S--this is an excellent example of chivalry on the A&S playing field;
>  thank you, Amra.

You are most certainly welcome, gracious Aquilanne.

I would like to reiterate my appreciation of all those who serve as judges,
or provide informal commentary, or otherwise seek to share their
knowledge in the arts and the crafts.

I am a bard. That means to me among other things that I am *always*
both student and teacher. This experience as an exhibitor has provided
me with new insights and new motivations -- y'all haven't seen the last
of my non-bardic arts & crafts!

Or my commentary.

Amra