ANST - peerages

cward at awd.com cward at awd.com
Tue Sep 23 14:35:05 PDT 1997

The third Ansteorran Triple Peer is Hrabia Jan vOrzeldom, former Baron of
Bjornsborg, who served as the third King of Ansteorra.

Jan's art is armor making, though jointly with Mistress Kemreth Danil he is
one of the Crownmakers of Atenevelt (ie. the folks who made the crowns).
He was already a knight when I joined the SCA, so I don't know what year he
was knighted.  He received his Pelican I think just before he ended his
very long and active tenure as Baron of Bjornsborg.

::GUNNORA::
(Writing from my work account)

-------------
Original Text
From: "Tim Lozos" <dentim at myriad.net>, on 9/23/97 2:53 PM:
greetings!

Lakin wrote...

>Not current but as of the Jan 96 ROP we had:

These are people who live here, right??

>ML  = 107
>MP  =  50
>KSCA = 64
>MSCA =  6
>
>Double Peerages:
>ML/MP = 22
>ML/KSCA = 5
>MP/KSCA = 5
>MP/MSCA = 4
>
>Triple Peerages:
>ML/MP/KSCA = 3
>
>Larkin

on the Triple-peers, I can think of Inman and Sigmund, but who is the
other??
timo
darnedfashionablefeelprivaledgedtobealefty