ANST - peerages

Heidi Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Tue Sep 23 16:10:05 PDT 1997

Gunnora!  I'm surprised at you!

Jan and Sigmund were the first Triple Peers in our kingdom.  Both were
already Knights and Laurels, both received Pelicans at a Shadowlands event
-- at which, might I add, you were present.  Jan was called first, and is
listed first since it's alphabetical for folks who get the same awards the
same day.  (Those of you who care about precedence, go for "A" names....)

Inman is a relative late-comer as a triple peer, since I remember him
getting his Pelican a couple years back.

Gunnora, I'm sorry for this, but as a High Priestess Emeritus of the Cult
of the Great God Jan, I have no choice but to allot you a heavy penance
for this sacrilege.  Hmmm, let me think..... ah, yes, I've got it.....

You Must......WRITE THE HISTORY OF BJORNSBORG!!!!

Have it on my desk by Beltaine.

Flinging my dark cloak about me and vanishing back into the shadows, I
remain....

historically yours,

Mari