ANST - peerages

Mitchell, Paul (DALLAS) Mitchell at dallas.genphysics.com
Wed Sep 24 07:42:00 PDT 1997

Galen of Bristol here!

Lyonel parenthetically asks:
>MSCA -- Master-at-Arms of the Society for Creative Anachronism
>(hmmm--anyone ever met a Mistress-at-Arms?)

I once met a lady who has since become a Mistress of Arms.
Her name is Gwenllian Rhiannon of Dragon Keep, and she
is the only lady to have won the Coronet Tourney of the
Pricnipality of Drachenwald (Europe, before it was a Kingdom,
still a part of the Eastrealm), and was subsequently given her
baldric in the West Kingdom.

So far as I know, she is the SCA's only Mistress of Arms.

 - Galen of Bristol
pmitchel at flash.net (hm)
mitchell at dallas.genphysics.com (wk)