ANST - Motel accommadations For Defender XV

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Fri Sep 5 03:36:48 PDT 1997

Greetings from the Autocrats of Defender of The Fort XV.

I have put together a list of motels in Huntsville that may be of use
for those that do not wish to camp at Defender XV.

The site for Defender is about 10-15 minutes east of Huntsville. See
the map in Sept issue of Blackstar.

These are the motels that are ones that are acceptable in quality.
Milage may vary on prices. Please contact the motel direct for
reservations and pricing.

They are not ranked in any kind of order or precedence.

Motel 6                   1607 I-45            409-291-6927
La Quinta                1407 I-45            409-295-6454
Rodeway Inn          3211 I-45            409-295-7595
Sam Houston Inn   3296 I-45             409-295-9151
Comfort Inn           1801 I-45             409-438-8400(just opened)
EconoLodge            1501 I-45             409 295-6401

Nikolas and Kezia

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism