ANST - Overlooked & Overworked at A&S

Lisa Carter zkr26 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Mon Sep 8 17:34:24 PDT 1997

> Why thanks, Aquilanne.  Personally, I would appreciate someone who could
> help ferret out people I missed.  It might make things a little easier for
> everyone.
 >
> So, wanna try it out at Kingdom A&S?  How about it, Kayleigh?
>
> Mari

*Big grin* - sounds great - talk to the autocrat *bigger grin*.  Seriously
- I think that it needs to be a give and take from the Laurel and those
running it.  We would need to know what the laurels can/would like to
judge and then match them up with what people are showing.  It is a look
of prep work but I feel that it would give both sides (the judges and
those displaying) a better feeling.  If your really serious I would love
for you to explain it to the autocrat (:-) - I've skipped some of the
discussion) - her name is Liz Spears 785-0534.