ANST - Farewell

by way of Burke McCrory <burkemc@ionet.net> Bellatrix2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 16:37:43 PDT 1997

Greetings From House Bellatrix,

  I am writing this in response to the sad news we received about Master
William Blackfox.  We are all deeply sadened by this deep loss to the
Society.  I truly am saddened because of my occassional involvement with him
and because of me transitional citizenship of Ansteorra.  Please know that
the Bellatrix family shares your grief and would like to bib this most
gracious individual a farewell.  To honor a man whos greatness needs no words
of description I pledge to fight 100 challenges in the name of Blackfox and
will send an accounting of the battles.  i do this to spread the name of
Blackfox.  Pleae send word to us should his family need something we can
provide.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Stephan
Second Duke of Bellatrix