ANST - The Ansteorra Laurels' List

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Wed Sep 24 11:47:19 PDT 1997

Sael og Heill!

I just wanted to mention:  I know that there are a goodly number of the
Laurels in this realm who are not subscribers to the Ansteorra List, yet
who *do* have email access.

I'd like to ask for help -- if you know of one or more Laurels who may not
be on the Ansteorran list, would you tell them that there is now a mailing
list for Laurels.

It is:

* Limited to Laurels only

* Set up to facilitate the Laurels' working together and trading information.

* Open to any current Laurel living in Ansteorra, or those who have been
Ansteorran Laurels and since moved elsewhere.

For those who are interested, they can sign up from the Ansteorra Kingdom
webpage at the following URL:

http://www.ansteorra.org/lists.html

Or they can send email to me at gunnora at bga.com and I'll help them get
subscribed.

I will have a flyer discussing the mailing list available at the Circle at
Elfsea this next weekend, and hopefully I can get Mistress Kestral to
include a note about it in The Laurel Leaf.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)