ANST - Unashamed Plug

Gregory R. Gagnon cian at ghg.net
Wed Sep 24 20:02:47 PDT 1997

I had a particularly good view of the scroll Baroness Suzanne did for Dieter's
knighting.  It is consistent with the magnificent work I have seen her do in the
past.  If anyone would like to see some more of her work they can come by our
place [call first, please : ) ] and ask to look at our Viscounty scrolls.

This has been a public service announcement.

Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA