ANST - Thanks

Mitchell, Paul (DALLAS) Mitchell at dallas.genphysics.com
Tue Sep 30 06:29:00 PDT 1997

Master Galen of Bristol here!

Following the good example of Ritter Dieterich last week,
I'd like to use this bandwidth to express my appreciation
to all those who took the time to offer me their congratulations
and counsel in the last week, who visited my vigil, and
particularly who spoke at my ceremony.

Most especially, my thanks to Lady Lyssa of Rosewood,
who catered my vigil; my squires Baron Sion Rhys of Badon
and Lady Vanora Villon de Paris, who took such good
care of me during my vigil; Master Robin of Gilwell for
support, encouragement, and a poem that left me amazed;
Duchess Willow de Wisp, for her invaluable feedback;
the seven Masters and Mistresses of the Pelican who
were in attendance for my ceremony, and the several more
who would have been there given more notice;  to my
liege lord and lady, Kein and Alisha, for your faith in me,
of which I will strive to be worthy; and last but never least,
my lady wife, Lady Allessandra Beatrice Desiderio, who
made my clothes, encouraged my participation, and
inspired my efforts.

I spent much of last weekend seeing myself as others
see me, and it was a most humbling experience.  I
hope that as a Master of the Pelican, I will prove worthy
of the faith that so many have expressed in me.

Thank you all.

 - Galen
pmitchel at flash.net (hm)
mitchell at dallas.genphysics.com (wk)