ANST - Belts and their meaning..

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 6 19:34:09 PDT 1998

>   Give us more information. Was this person being a pompous A__?Was this
> person talking about his (self-perceived)responsibilities? Was he
> bragging? Was he simply inquiring as to whether you needed information?
> Do you recall who it was?

Btw, I responding to this privately earlier in the day, but thought
publically saying something would be in order.

I had never met the person before this question was raised.

I do not know the person's meaning behind it.

I do not even think it's relevant for the discussion that is happening
nor the one I desired to happen.

I do know that it caused me to think about what, if anything, the
student's belt means to me as an outsider to the realtionship.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "What about your Gods?
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   They're Defective!