ANST -confused about titles again(was sword facts)

Kateryn Heathrydge heatherford.manor at juno.com
Tue Apr 7 14:24:33 PDT 1998

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998 12:10:31 -0700 "Timothy A. McDaniel" <tmcd at crl.com>
writes:
>Larkin quoted and wrote:

>> HRM could appoint
>
>No, TM could appoint.  "Crown" = "King and Queen".  "HRM"
>is a notion devised when there were imperial Majesties to be
>distinguished from garden-variety plain royal Majesties and
>should be stomped out in the SCA pronto.  Not that I have a strong
>opinion on this, mind you ...

OK, I am now confused again.  I was under the impression that HRM was
His/Her Royal Majesty and an appropriate way to refering to a singular
Majesty.  I'll hazard that it's the "Royal" bit to which you object?

Kateryn Heathrydge
Three Rivers, Calontir
heatherford.manor at juno.com
Perpetrator or Grimfellian plot to take over the Barony....