ANST - Merchants (was Belts and their meaning)

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 13:38:40 PDT 1998

 #1 this isnt an apology Since I don't feel I have done anything wrong.
;)
#2  Lots of my friends are SCA merchants. :p
#3 I was mainly (Maynely?) lampooning MUNDANE merchants. :-}
#4 I will be at Quest for Clover and hope to see you there. :]
#5 To everyone on this list in general : Grow some skin!  :/

Mayne de la Croix ---Stargate Offender!
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I wasn't offended.  I have merchanted (even at Pennsic!) sometimes, as
I have fought, sang, danced, eaten, crafted, and other various and
assorted activities in the SCA.  ;-D
And I understood that your tongue was in your cheek. 8•b
  I don't think that emoticons will help.  But we must keep on trying!

E:-]
Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir