ANST - Merchants (was Belts and their meaning)

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Fri Apr 10 12:38:25 PDT 1998

No offense taken.  I thank you for making me feel the need to state my
opinions.  If nobody tweaked me on occasion, I might be content to sit
quietly rather than make my thoughts known.  Controversy can be an
opportunity for those involved to enlighten one another.  Criticism,
provided it is constructive, can be a _good_ thing.  I try to take it
gracefully.  If I don't, Mistress Gunnora should probably throttle me
with my green belt!  :<)