ANST - Princes and Princesses

Robert Hutchinson wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 14:21:34 PDT 1998

> The desire to create a principality, I think, has more to do with
upgrading the status of a region than with chopping up the kingdom.
> When a shire goes for barony status, no one complains that they want
to leave the kingdom.  I don't understand why people fear secession
when a region starts talking about going for principality status, but
they do.

> - Galen of Bristol, Knight of Ansteorra

Sorry, but I have just started in the mailing list. Which region is
considering becoming a principality? Or is this just conjecture?

    Wolfger von Sibenburgen
    Shire of Mooneschadowe