ANST - P, K words = Radical Suggestion

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Apr 14 08:15:00 PDT 1998

Mike C. Baker said something that sounded like:
> Radical Suggestion: One of the greatest drawbacks in the consideration of
> principality advocacy appears to be the amount of work required to develop and
> support the new structure.

Good Morning,

  Since I'm one who keeps bringing up the additional workload, I would
  like to say that I do not see this as a drawback, but as a very
  serious consideration. Those who do not hold offices and are unwilling
  to apply for them when they come open do not realize the amount of
  work involved. It is this lack of realization that concerns me since
  *someone* has to do the work.

  As I've previously stated, it will not be difficult getting the first
  set of officers, but will we be able to fill the office for the 2nd, 3rd,
  100th time without having to beg or repeat officers. Some of those
  Kingdom and Regional officers need a well deserved break.

Ciao,