ANST - P, K words = Radical Suggestion

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 09:01:29 PDT 1998

One more advantage of dealing with a boilerplate/template for Ansteorran
principalities: once created, such a set of documents would move the
discussion
beyond "what if" to the less-nebulous "what about"....

I'm not suggesting that I'm qualified to draft such a template myself.
I'm not
certain I even support the concept that I'm describing all that
strongly. But, being
related in some ways to Heinlein's "lazy man", anything that reduces
the total
workload appeals to me.

Amra/Kihe/Mike
COBOL Sr. P/A For Hire (Currently 3 client-site interviews scheduled!)
<<<<<<<<

This is an interesting approach, and initially, I thought that it was
not workable, but as I think about it, I like it.  I would even be
willing (depending on time and availability) to volunteer for the
project.  I do know that nothing will happen until the Crown and
Kingdom Seneschal want it to happen, but if they like the idea, we
could at least lay some groundwork.

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir