ANST - Merkin?

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Wed Apr 15 15:50:17 PDT 1998

  this is not directed to anybody in particular

i suppose this, too, will be a subject that will be on the airwaves for
the next week

surely someone out there will be offended by this topic, and the mail
will
come in by the truckloads, once again.

Timo's list wasn't as bad as this

My feelings?  Why would anyone invent or need such a thing and
 who would see it in the dark.?
Besides, if that is what attracts the opposite sex, they are looking in
the wrong place.
That is all
RAVEN