ANST - Known World wide posts...

Rick Wynne richard at speakeasy.org
Wed Apr 15 14:04:10 PDT 1998

Greetings Gentles of the Known World,

 My aplogies for the intrusion, and the confusion. I am a resident of An
Tir but in the hopes of learnig more of the Society I posted some comments
and questions to all teh mailing lists I could find. I am not a
subscribing member of those lists as I did not want to get overrun with
kingdom specific discussions. I suppose I was not clear in this earlier
and I apologize for not seeing and responding to the responses some of you
made. If you wish to take the time and effort I would much appreciate
those responses be forwarded to me at my own addy or on the
Steps at antir.sca.org as my topics come from discussion based there.

 I thank you all for your patience in this matter. I did not intend to
create spam and humbly seek your forgiveness for abusing your bandwidth.

In the Service of the Temple,
Brother Richard of Tyre
Madrone Chapter House, An Tir
Milites Christi: Templar Archives