ANST - Martial Arts

Michael Peters shdwstel at telepath.com
Mon Apr 20 20:56:49 PDT 1998

SCOTT A WAGGONER wrote:

> SCA fighting style and rank(if any)

Prefered style -florentine but anything is fun, mace to nine-footer
Rank--pretty much after a day in armor

> Mundane martial arts training( style, rank, #years, etc)

Tae kwon do/hapkido -informal 2 years
Hung Gar kung-fu -4 years
Escrima/kali -1 year
Darb song muu -1 1/2 years
Kendo -a little

> any job related training or experience (military,police,boucer)

Sir Daffydd's public school system training ( I wuz a little un with a
smart mouth)
Dancing -16 years (3 years formal training)
USMC basic
Concert security -some
Club security -1 year

 Transfers-from dancing -body control, training regimen, and pattern
analysis
          -from martial arts -mostly focus and training regimen with
more pattern analysis
          -from Darb Song Muu/ Escrima -a few usable techniques
          -from the Corps -confidence to succeed in any endeavor
          -from geek training -the ability to roll with a shot, to take
a shot and a WHOLE LOT of anger to                                focus.

Yours,
Lord Mykaru Kurodachi