ANST - Martial Arts

Gregory R. Gagnon cian at ghg.net
Tue Apr 21 16:44:49 PDT 1998

|SCA fighting style and rank(if any)
Florentine by preference, then polearm, great sword, spear,dagger and if I
_must_  sword & shield.  Viscount, KSCA
Rapier Combat in four Kingdoms, not ranked.

|Mundane martial arts training( style, rank, #years, etc)
Dabbled in: Tang Soo Do, Chun Do Kwon, Shaolin Kenpo & Isshin Ryu.  Fenced sabre
and danced ballet (mostly non-contact).  More recently Kali, escrima and aikido.

|any job related training or experience (military,police,boucer)
Started as a USMCR scout/sniper. Became a civilian policeman in New Orleans,
then an active duty MP for 12 years.  Self defense, pistol and rifle instructor.
Currently _really_ dangerous as a systems administrator.

|I understand some people may not be ALLOWED to tell me EVERYTHING they
|know, but tell as much as you can.
We no longer have to kill you, but if you will deposit your head in this safe
until it is all declassified...

Cian