ANST - Positive to counter the negative

Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah maleah at swbell.net
Fri Apr 24 00:03:33 PDT 1998

I would like to add my positive two cents here. Slightly different
subject but same topic.
	I would personally like kudos to go to the generous people at Bryn
Gwlad, Ravensfort and Fynnon Gath(sp?). When Contessa Vanessa and I made
trips to Pendaran and Jehan's investiture and Crown at Ravensfort
gentles from these groups assisted two weary travelers from the North
in  setting up our camp at an ungodly hour of the night, then returned
on Sunday to make sure we were assisted with our packing up.
	Unfortunately, my memory has leaked the names of the exact individuals
but I wanted their courtesy and selflessness to be noted in this
endeavor.
	Sir Kief, I know that your one of your squires and those of his camp
were responsible at Crown, my heartfelt thanks.
	Baron David and Baroness Crystal your people are always gracious upon
my all too infrequent visits to your fair lands, I cherish my time among
you.
	Pug, would you cross post this to the Southern list since Baron Sir
Pendaran and Baroness Jehan no longer follow this list? The kindness of
their people was much appreciated after so long a journey and should
also be noted.
	These small kindnesses are what keep me in this game we play. May they
only grow and be watered in kind.

Hasheika Maleah
Barony of Namron