ANST - Positive to counter the negative

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at tddtx.fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 24 07:25:38 PDT 1998

> What really happened at Steppes 12th was this...... Lady Vanora was
> doing her squirely duty

Actually Lady Vanora was doing her squriely duty by
assisting her knight
who had volunteered himself and his squires in
repayment for a favor.

....and was helping in the kitchen BUT the feast
> was one of the largest ever done in Ansteorra and the mess was
> PHENOMENAL!!!

Yes, the mess was of epic proportions.

> SO Vanora realized that she would be there all night lest
> she find help. She then used her evil charms to force me to work!

I never considered Vanora's...charms...to be evil.

> I grabbed Bunny....and set forth into the Abyss...I soon realized that
> the scope of this job was beyond us....and mentioned to Vanora that she
> should invite some other Knights into the kitchen....Jokingly!!
> She left and came back with Sir Conrad...Once in the kitchen...it was
> too late....Then she went back for
> more...Lyonel....Daffy....Michael...the list goes on........needless to
> say..we knocked out that mess in record time...

I don't know about that. With the water fights, food
fights, drinking and
general hilarity going on I wonder if you guys didn't
make as much mess as
you cleaned.

> I still think Gunther's crazy to cook that much...

So does Gunthar.

> but I'm glad someone can do it...
> He's the one who deserves the Recognition for that Awesome feast..and
> his crew...we were just a bunch of scullery wenches with SPATULAS!!

The kitchen crew was terrific and helped feed 500
people with a feast meant
for 400.

I was just a kitchen drudge myself, but I was the Chief
Drudge.

> Living the Dream
> with dishpan hands
> Sir Corwin

Hey Corey, we're moving in a couple of weeks. You busy?

Yers,

Drudge Gunthar