ANST - Wonder

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 9 10:38:03 PDT 1998

Ulf wrote:

> When I remember traveling with my family as a child, I don't remember how
> expensive or grand the car was.  What I remember is singing songs and
> playing word games with them.  Alrik's words define this well.

Sounds lovely.  When I remember traveling as a child, I remember sleeping though
most of it.  Or the comments, "Don't make me stop this car!",  " Don't make me
have to come back there!", "Shut up and be still, we're going though
traffic!"...and so on.

Gio,
Who is fine with it now...the wonders of therapy.  *grin*

VINI, VENI, SLEEPI....*zzzzzzz*