ANST - Merchants (was Belts and their meaning)

Lady Rosina gwendylon at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:17:00 PDT 1998

Greetings,

I too am coming to the defense of merchants.  You cannot clump us all in
one category cause we all have different reason for becoming a merchant.

I became a merchant cause I felt it was time to do something different
in the SCA.. I hae been in the SCA for 5 yrs helping with events and
going to events and it was time for a change.

I meet lots of new people that I wouldn't ordinarily even talk to.  I
bring to the SCA populous items that they need at a reasonable cost and
I have even given stuf away and it surprised the people cause it came
from a merchant.

Again I ask of you, Please don't judge all merchants by a select few.

Just my two cents worth.

Rosina