ANST - Merchants (was Belts and their meaning)

Ragnorio edmoore at cowboy.net
Thu Apr 9 23:29:30 PDT 1998

> Hmmmm....y'know, an SCA-Forsale list might be kinda neat, as long as
> the rules were written clearly enough to keep the riffraf
> out....probably just one with the posting restricted to subscribers,
> and a rule against commercial ads for nonperiod/non-SCA-related
> goods.
>
> JB

	I second JB's motion as it would enable those of us with more SCA stuff
than room to connect with whoevever is looking for the items we have in
excess.  As a garage sale addict,I always acquire more mundane camping
gear than I can find homes for locally and am reluctant to merchant
obviously mundane items such as tents,stoves,lanterns etc at events
feeling that to do so I should have a curtained off section with a big
sign saying "Beware mundanities within! Enter at your own risk".:)

Ragnar