ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Sat Apr 11 15:26:37 PDT 1998

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998 17:08:34 -0600 Alice Harris <lg_photo at texas.net>
writes:
>Greeting From Alina:
>I'm totally against the idea of cutting of our kingdom, Ansteorra.
I AGREE

 The
>only
>reasons I heard and/or seen on the net are as followed:
>
>1. The time and distance it takes to travel to events. (You'll have
>the same
>problem when and if Ansteorra ever becomes principalities.)

Yes, the distance doesn't change regardless of how the kingdom is split
up.
Good point.

>2. Another is not wanting to deal or associate with a particular
>group.
>(Forgive me for writing this I don't mean to sound rude, but that is a
>really
>stupid reason.)
I have found nice people and not-so-nice people in all groups.
I go where I wish and don't pay any attention to the not-so-nice.

>3. The other is to be something new and be different. (That one
>doesn't make
>sense. To be new and different is not all it's cracked up to be.)
>New and different is nice in some sense, but we'll still be the same
people with newbes
coming in, so what's so new and different about that?

>Are there more reasons?
I'm sure you'll get a truckload on this question.

>Dieter and those in favor of Ansteorra becoming principalities need to
>pull in
>the reins a bit. What I mean by this, there already talk about how the
>kingdom is to be cut up.
>
>Ansteorra needs to show itself to be more of an united kingdom.
>Remember the
>quote,"United we stand, divided we fall."
AMEN.  VIVAT ANSTEORRA!!!!!!!!!!!            RAVEN