ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Sun Apr 12 10:51:13 PDT 1998

Tim McDaniel wrote:

> Seriously, I do see a problem near kingdom borders: events
> in the neighboring kingdom are in *their* kingdom's
> newsletter and not in yours, and it is more expensive to
> subscribe to two.  How does Bordermarch deal with Meridian
> events?  Does the local chronicler copy nearby event
> announcements into the local newsletter?

As a matter of fact, it can happen just like that. Smythkepe,
Meridies, is Ft.Smith, Ark. We, in Gnomon Vale, (soon to be called
Stonevale) are in McAlester, OK. Very close to each other, and we do
put our event announcements in each others newsletters. And we do
attend each others events.
Britta the Red