ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

Raymond Catz scurlock at ies.net
Sun Apr 12 14:51:29 PDT 1998

> I am sorry if I offended you. I am new this sort of thing and I was only
> expressing my opinion. I have never been on a list before and I was not
> aware that there are information files.
>  Genevieve de Courtanvaux

Lady,  I very much doubt that you offended anyone.

You say you are new to the list, so you need to understand that one of the
defects of this medium is that there is no audio or video to accompany the
words.  I never realized the critical importance of tone and expression in
human communication until I became acquainted with the net.  Your opinion
is every bit as valuable on this net as anyone else's.

By the way, I suspect that Aquilanne was being metaphorically facitious
about the existence of information files.

					Jeremy