ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Mon Apr 13 07:21:00 PDT 1998

 I am finding this to be curious. Most of the people I have spoken with
regarding the formation of a Principality within (and as part of ) the
Kingdom of Ansteorra are NOT onterested in breaking away to form a new
Kingdom. I agree with this. I like being an Ansteorran. However, many of
the detractors of the idea seem to be convinced that all of this is
nothing but a plot to break up the Kingdom. Well, it is not on my
agenda. I'm with Sir Conor and the "this is a fun idea" fan club.

Headed over to the Southern List. Bye.
     Duncan Mac Conacher of Dunheath
     Bryn Gwlad