ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

Mon Apr 13 10:24:41 PDT 1998

While it is not "your" intent to break away and form a new Kingdom, what
would be the intent of the people having this discussion 5 to 10 years
hence?  Would they be saying, "Making our principality a kingdom is a fun
idea!?"  Would you be the person crying, "No!  Don't destroy "my" kingdom!?"

I do not say that principalities are a bad thing.  In fact, the regional
structure is designed as proto-principalities, making the formation of
principalities close to inevitable.  The history of Ansteorra suggests
principalities will become kingdoms in their own time.  This leads me to
believe principalities will be formed and they will become kingdoms.  The
when and who currently in debate.

Bear