ANST - P, K words = Radical Suggestion

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Tue Apr 14 10:47:13 PDT 1998

Amra said:
	...I propose that all those Ansteorrans who wish to form
> principalities based in essence upon the current regions cooperate to
> create ONE
> boiler-plate set of documents.

And I say: We have one.  The Laws of the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Principality laws will have to be quite a bit different, I'm sure.  But the
basic structure should reflect what the Mother Kingdom has done.  Each
region will undoubtedly diverge greatly from any "boilerplate template" you
try to hand them.  It is in the very nature of the individualists who make
up the Average SCAdian.  If such a document were handed to me, I would
naturally try to phrase it and structure it along the lines of the medieval
Icelandic and Norse laws.  I've no doubt Don Robyn and Master Da'ud would
come up with two completely different versions, one English based and one
Arabic.  You hand someone a template and tell them to add to it, and that is
what they will do.

Another thought occurred to me: will Kingdom Law have to change? And by how
much?

-Ulf
*** APRES MOE LE DELUGE- Larry and Curly got wet. ***