ANST - Belts and their meanings

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Tue Apr 14 03:00:05 PDT 1998

> always put my badge on my squires and men-at-arms, usually on their belts.
> (I've been accused by some of my brother knights of labeling them for
> convenient return--if found, please return this squire to Sir Lyonel.)

I'm a bit behind in my mail-reading due to a stressful school schedule,
but I'm glad I took the time to read this far down the thread!  I
started laughing so hard, I woke up my poor roomate! [the mental immage
of a clueless squire, wearing his red belt, carrying a shield, wandering
aimlessly around in circles, whimpering like a lost puppy...]  Wow, I
really needed that laugh....merci, Monsieur Lyonel.

Ghia

--
Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau
elyh at wcc.net