ANST - Merkin?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Apr 16 05:03:20 PDT 1998

Nathan W. Jones said something that sounded like:
> Hmmm...haven't caught the original reference from Daniel, but I had
> hoped that we killed this the last time.  But, since Pug has been stewing
> over this question for months, I'll so my best to answer.
>
> [hide the children]

I didn't think the whole topic was that bad. We're not being vulgar or
anything.

Thanks for what you think is the answer. That actually makes a lot of
sense and was along the lines of the only answer we could come up with.

Btw, the dictionary I used (unabridged Random House) dated it to
1610-1620 but did not know the origin.

> (and if I've become the resident expert on female prostitutes and
> their behavior, something is seriously out of whack in this world.  :)

Btw, Gio....We need someone to do it. *grin*

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will never be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette