ANST - elfsea springfaire

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Fri Apr 17 11:27:12 PDT 1998

I hope to be there. Are there any special arrangements needed to
merchant? I will be in either a 10X20 pavilion or a 10X10 pop-up with a
10X12 tent.  I hope to camp, weather and health permitting.  Is
electricity available for my breathing machine?

Sounds like it should be a fun event.  I'm not sure if I will be
feasting, but put me on the list, just in case.  I probably will.

See you all soon,

HL Joanna Montgomery
(Barbara Haire)
knotwork at juno.com