ANST - Martial Arts

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Mon Apr 20 22:17:34 PDT 1998

> Gunthar said:
> 1st Degree black belt - Tae Kwon Do
> 1st Degree black belt - Shaolin Black Tiger Kung Fu
> Instructor Certification - Kendo
> Various and assorted training - Gojo Ryu, Jujitsu, Judo
> Boxing and Full-Contact Karate
> US Army Ranger Training
> Armed Forces Counterterrorist Team member

Why do I get the feeling that if you told us anything more, you'd
have to kill us..... :-)

Kat, CP

Who fights primarily weapon & shield, but has in the past used
bastard sword, glaive & spear somewhat effectively.  Fighting rank:
Centurion.
Martial arts/military/competitive sport experience prior to the
SCA: None (and people wonder why it was so hard for me to hit
people when I started this stuff...)  I did some sports for fun &
rec, (tennis, softball, basketball) before I joined the SCA, but the
closest I came to cut-throat competition was Photon/laser tag (and a
few of us know how long ago *that* has been) - and, while the way
we played was physically taxing, it wasn't (usually) full contact...
Lori Campbell
lcampbel at ossm.edu