ANST - sites and misuse of hospitality ...

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Wed Apr 29 07:33:28 PDT 1998

Ld.Stefan li Rous wrote:
> As to the comment on this being a good reason for splitting the kingdom,
> you better figure out how you are going to handle this before setting
> up a landfund. When the new kingdom splits off, does it get the landfund?
> Does the original kingdom? Remember these are best set up as seperate
> non-profit organizations. I, for one, would get a bit peeved if I lost
> access to a site I had worked for and donated money for, just because
> of a kingdom split.

I agree it would cause a potential concern if a land fund got started
and money was eventually spent on a site, then the region where the
site was located split off.

In the meantime though, a land fund could get started and with good
recordkeeping the amounts involved could be easily tracked as to which
group it came from.  So, until the money was spent on a site, it could
be easily managed without any risk of loss by any group.

~Johan