ANST - Dry sites will annoy the chemically dependent

Rick Wynne richard at speakeasy.org
Thu Apr 30 15:10:15 PDT 1998

Greetings Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

Christian organizations ?" While I can not speak for all Christians, and I
may be mistaken by the tone of your letter, I would say that not all of us
have deep pockets nor are we out to dictate our way of life on others. Not
anymore than anyone else in the Society seeking to find chivalry, courtesy
and honor in the form of the Current Middle Ages. Several of us infact
only seek an enviroment free from prejudice and persecution. Pax.

In the Service of the Temple,
Brother Richard of Tyre
Madrone Chapter House, An Tir
Milites Christi: Templar Archives (http://www.speakeasy.org/~richard)