ANST - Squires

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:53:47 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Sir Alexis asked:
>At Kingdom Warlord this weekend the topic of squires came up and
aroused
>my curiousity as to a list of the current squires in the kingdom.  As
>usual,  I thought I would take the direct approach and just ask.  If
you
>know of a squire, could you please let me know who they are, where they
>are and who they are squired to.  Thanks in advance.  Also, I don't
know
>how curious everyone else is on this topic, so if it causes undesired
>clutter, I apologize in advance.

Well, this will probably get pretty cluttered pretty fast.  I'll just
start with my own:

I have two squires in this kingdom: Marion du Massue (Bryn Gwlad) and
Philippe l'Heureux (Tempio).  I have two other fighters in my household
(future squires): Martel and Erik Wulfriksson (both Bryn Gwlad).

Duke Kein (who I believe is off to Pennsic) has Jehan d'Aigle, Alaric
Styrr, Caladin Ironhearth, Frederick and Phelan.

Both Sir Conor and Baron Pendaran are online.  The baron is not
subscribed to either of these lists, but I'll pass on your message.

Duchess Alisha has not--to my knowledge--taken any squires yet.

Jarl Torin has been only sporadically active and has no squires in
Ansteorra.

Count Reynard just moved in yesterday, so I'm sure he has no Ansteorran
squires yet.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace, Capitan
Bryn Gwlad