ANST - Re: Squires

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Tue Aug 4 13:48:01 PDT 1998

At 09:28 AM 8/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings everyone:
>At Kingdom Warlord this weekend the topic of squires came up and aroused
>my curiousity as to a list of the current squires in the kingdom.  As
>usual,  I thought I would take the direct approach and just ask.  If you
>know of a squire, could you please let me know who they are, where they
>are and who they are squired to.  Thanks in advance.  Also, I don't know
>how curious everyone else is on this topic, so if it causes undesired
>clutter, I apologize in advance.
>
>Sir Alexis LaBouche

I have several active squires

Centurion Talen Gustaf von Marienburg (Mooneschadowe)
Herr Alarich Iarngard von Thorn (Mooneschadowe)
Lord Aldric de Kerr (Wiesenfeuer) whom I share with Sir Hildabrand and HRM
Barn

additionally I have two relatively inactive squires HL Mark von Mintz and
Lord Osgar both out of Moonshadowe.

Others in the north are
Centurion Treschen von Asselen (Mooneschadowe) - HRM Barn
Hersir Thorgrim Bjornson (Northkeep) - HRM Barn
Centurion Colin Oisin Donavan ui Niall (Northkeep) - Sir Jonathan MacNaughton
HL Stephen Clifford (Wiesenfeuer) - Sir Hildabrand
HE Gunhilda (Mooneschadowe) - Sir Hildabrand
HL Elisabeth of Castleton (Wiesenfeuer) - Duke Mikeal
Lord Johann Gunnbjornsson (Wastelands) - HRM Barn

That all I can think of off the top of my head.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, OP
Baron of Wiesenfeuer
Kingdom of Ansteorra